SCAR REMOVAL GEL
SCAR REMOVAL GEL
Scar Silicone Removal Gel is a kind of transparent, soft, elastic and adhesive sheet and mainly made up of medical grade silicone. It is effective in improvement of dark scars and preventing the formation of hyptrophic scars.
- Transparent, easy to observe the scar situation
- Good adhesion, short and long term
- Non-adherent outer membrane
- Durable and re-usable
- Comfortable and easy to use
- No irritation, low sensitivity
- Scar Silicone Removal Gel is indicated for adjuvant treatment of hyptrophic scars of external scars, burns, and hypertrophic scars after a surgery.
- Avoid usage if ever allergic to silicone rubber.
- DO NOT USE on wounds that has not been healed.
- Wash the product twice daily in a mild non-oily soap solution (baby soap is recommended) and rinse in clean warm water.
- Paper products should not be used to dry the product.
- In warm weather or during period of physical activity where sweating may occur, the product should be cleansed more often.
- For better skin acclimatisation, begin by applying the product for 4 hours per day for the first two days, 8 hours per day for the next two days and increase the usage time by two hours per day.
- In order to reduce the symptoms of discomfort and minor pruritus, recommend clean the scar area before use.
- If possible, the product should be applied not less than 20 hours per day.
- Avoid ointments on the treated area as they may interfere with the performance of the product.
Instructions for use:
- Open peel pack and pick out of the product. Cut or splice the sheet according to the scar size.
- Apply the product to the scar area as it is self-adhensive. It may also be fixed by elastic bandage.
- Keep the unused portion in the original package and store in a dry place.
- Keep tightly in room temperature, protected from sunshine.
More from this collection