Abs Exerciser, adopting advanced EMS technology and made of high-quality material, you can build a charming body shape without even lifting a finger under its help. This training gear is secure and efficient!
WHAT IS EMS?
Generally, muscles act in response to signals from the brain. EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is a technology that uses electrical signals to directly stimulate and exercise the muscles.
Muscles are comprised of very thin muscular fibers and are majorly broken down into two types: fast- and slow-twitch muscles. Fast-twitch muscles are easy to develop and can lead to a well-shaped body. However, fast-twitch muscles cannot be stimulated without a highly intense training that is capable of leaving you out of breath. Since EMS can selectively approach fast-twitch muscles even with low intensity, muscular devel- opment is said to become more visible.
- Adopting advanced EMS ( Electrical Muscle Stimulator ) technology. Build muscle and relaxes stiff muscle through the skin, there are recognized as clinically proven effective, non-medication methods of training muscle.
- High-quality battery and gel pad. Uniform current-transmitting, odorless and skin-friendly gel pad.
- Considerate design. 15-level intensity to meet you daily exercise demands.
- Portable and delicate. Host and gel pad are separated, convenient to use while reading, doing household chores, or even during business or casual trips.
- Auto programs: scraping, massage, acupuncture, tapping, combination.
- Adjustable intensity: 15 levels
- Accessories: 3 main devices, 3 gel pads, user manual, protective sheet
- Battery Operated - included.
- Frequency: 25Hz ±10%
HOW TO USE
- Use nail or small device to turn the battery cover.
- Insert batteries and "+" mark can see, make sure battery faces the right way.
- Put batteries cover on the top and 4 feet into holes to lock it.
- Connect the main device with the gel pad, then attach it between your ribs and hips.
- Press the middle button to turn on the main device, indicator light flashing 3 times.
- Auto turn off about 5 seconds later if you do not attach to body.