Nintendo Switch Controllers
Switch Game Controllers
1) Connection to a For Switch Console:
A. Connection For Switch console at the first time:
Power on a For Switch console, on the main interface of the console, use your finger to click on “Controllers” → “Change Grip/order” to come to this interface “Press L + R on the controller”, ignore “L + R”; long press on “Y + HOME” combination button and hold on for 5s to power on a controller, the four LEDs in the controller start blinking quickly, when one of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully, then press on the button “A” to operate.
Note: Using your finger to click on the main interface of a console is must.
B. Connection to a paired For Switch console:
If a controller was paired with a For Switch console ever before, just long press on “HOME” button and hold on for 2s to power on the controller, the controller will be connected to the console automatically again, then press on the button “A” to operate.
C. Waking controller up:
If a controller is in sleeping mode, short press on “HOME” button to wake it up, it will be connected to the console again automatically, then press on the button “A” to operate.
2. Product brief introduction
1) This wireless controller is compatible with For Switch console
2) No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected by Bluetooth code match.
3) Bluetooth V3.0 wireless is used between the controller and console for stable connection, low interference and ease of handling.
4) Built-in with 30mAh lithium battery, it can be continuously used for around 4h after fully charged. Charging time is 2-3h.
5) It supports Gyro axis function and dual motors double-shock function.
6) Up to four wireless Pro controllers for Switch can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously.
7) It can be used normally even during controller charging.
8) Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
3. Button brief description
1) HOME button: Power on controller or execute commands from a For Switch console.
2) D-Pad: Up, down, left and right. It can be easily operated on eight directions.
3) Function control buttons: A, B, X, Y. Perfect button design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
4) Left stick and Right stick: For Neoteric 3D stick can be operated precisely on 360°all-round.
5) Functional buttons: L1, R1, L2, R2. Trigger and shoulder buttons perform quick response function.
6) Screenshot button: Take screenshot and store.
7) Power off/Reset button: Short press on this button in the reset hole to disconnect a controller from a console and reset the controller.
8) Slot for console: Left slot and right slot. For holding Switch console.
9) Unlock button: Left unlock button and right unlock button. Press and hold the both unlock buttons simultaneously to release Switch console.
4. LED indication instruction
1) Four LEDs are blinking quickly and circularly, it means that the controller is in code pairing or connecting back state.
2) LEDs blink quickly during connecting, it means that the controller is in low battery state.
3) A single LED is solid bright, it means that the controller is connected to the console properly.
4) Low voltage indication: When the controller battery voltage is at 3.6V-3.4V, the LED indicators blink quickly for low voltage alarm; when the controller battery voltage is lower than 3.4V, the controller is turned off automatically and can’t be turned on.
5) Charging indication: When the controller is connected to a Switch console through a USB cable, LED 4 power indicator is solid bright; when the controller is connected to other chargers through a USB cable, LED 4 power indicator blinks slowly during charging, LED 4 off after fully charged.
This item Not Included For NFC Function, Also Not Support For HD vibration motor game
- 1 x Gampad Controller
- 1 x user manual
We support credit card payment with Paypal service. Please Click Paypal/Checkout and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
More from this collection